Do you have an emergency right now? Call us at 800-277-4787
Disaster One’s emergency response team is on standby 24/7/365. That means we’ll be there to take care of you even if your disaster happens at 2 am on a holiday.
Have you had water damage from a burst pipe? Have you experienced flooding or has a tree fallen on your roof during a storm? Had a fire? Call us and we’ll secure your property to prevent further damage, and then restore it to its pre-loss condition.
Our team specializes in emergency services such as:
- Water extraction and mitigation
- Fire damage repair and reconstruction
- Tree removal and tarp services
- Temporary power generation
- Board-up and temporary roofing systems
Importance of Emergency Response:
- Safety of Occupants and Workers – Disasters have the potential to expose occupants to various safety hazards and contaminates.
- Contain the Loss – The quicker the response time the greater the chance of containing the loss and preventing further damage, saving property and time.
- Secure At-Risk Structures and Contents – In the event of structural damage, quick response can be needed to secure the property, to save contents, or prevent future damage. This may often involve structural shoring, roof tarping, board-up or tree removal.
- Can Reduce Insurance Settlement Value – In the event of water intrusion, water can quickly spread to other areas of your house or office causing structural damage and mold. Quick response can reduce the amount of demolition required and repairs needed to restore the structure.